Registration and Payment Link: (Click Here)
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). Submitted papers must be unpublished and not currently under review for any other publication.The reviewers in particular research fields are agreed to make decisions based on Originality, Quality of Argument, Positioning, Writing Style, Novelty and Relevance/Appropriateness.The decision regarding the acceptance is final and no further request for consideration is entertained. Authors of accepted papers will need to sign in Springer Publishing Agreement form and present their paper at the conference. Springer reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from Springer Link) if the paper is not presented at the conference. Each accepted article is required to be registerd by at least one author. All accepted and registered papers will be published in the conference proceedings and the video recording of the presentations will be available in public domain. If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has also to be registered. If the author will not make the conference registration, the paper will be automatically removed from the conference proceedings.
- Please note that papers will not be included in the proceedings of the conference unless one author of the paper does not pay the registration fee within the deadline
- The number of pages is limited to 10 for one paper. •
- It is obligatory for at least one author to register, attend the conference(Virtual Mode) and present the paper.
- Conference Processing Fee
- E-proceeding/ Souvenir
- Participation in all Technical Sessions
- Conference Kit (Only for the registered authors who will present physically)
- Conference Certificate (Only for the registered/presenting authors)
- The registration doesn’t cover accommodation, transportation etc.
- Without author registration and presentation at the conference, paper will not be published in Springer Proceedings.
- All registration fees specified are excluding bank charges.
- All other authors including Indians currently residing/working in other countries should make payment in INR.